- 12F Conference Hall/Conference Room
- 11F Conference Room
- 10F Conference Room
- 8F Conference Room
- 7F Conference Room
- 5F Main Hall/Conference Room
- 3F Event Hall
The special conference room for international meetings with secondary smaller meeting rooms, waiting rooms and general purpose rooms (foyer), although mid-range it is replete with sound, lighting, video, and simultaneous interpretation facilities.
Conference room 1201 has toilets and a pantry in the front room. Conference room 1202 is the only room with a ceiling height of 4.5m and you can enjoy that view at your next reunion.
|Seating capacity based on configuration||Others|
|393||4.6～16.8||22.4Ф||414||198||–||Horseshoe style 80|
Fees for Facility Usage
- The domed ceiling (up to 16.8m high) gives a sense of openness.
- This makes the hall a high-grade conference hall worthy of holding international conferences welcoming VIPs from all over the world.
- The domed ceiling features Japanese-style drawings of Osaka festivals.
|Round conference room||Approx.22.4m in diameter with an area of 393m²|
|Domed ceiling||16.8m (maximum height)|
|Other||Free access floor|
Outline of Main Equipment
|Large-scale video equipment||Movable projector (12000 lumens)
Front projection screens(height 3.0m by width 4.0m)
Freestanding (240 inches)･(250 inches)
|Simultaneous interpretation system||Simultaneous interpretation system for eight languages
(Seven permanent booths, using an infrared transmission system)